If you are married to a British citizen, settled in the UK or have an EEA family permit, you can apply for indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in the UK. This will give you the right to stay in the country on a permanent basis. To get this status, you must fulfil certain criteria and make a successful application.
Issues with this site? Let us know.